Books belong together. Whether they topically complement each other, creating a well-rounded reader, or they create a variety filled reading list that excites and challenges, you’re made up of more than just one title.
Here’s another recommendation for #BundleWeek , coming at you from the Marketing Department:
- America The Fair: Using Brain Science to Create a More Just Nation
- No Longer Newsworthy: How the Mainstream Media Abandoned the Working Class
- Earth Emotions: New Words for a New World
(30% off this bundle with promo code O9BUN1)
Continue reading “BUNDLE WEEK: Sarah Noell’s bundle of her TOP 3 #CornellPress books!”
ENVIRONMENT AND PUBLIC ENGAGEMENT BUNDLE
Can the efforts of local environmental stewards impact resource management, environmental governance, and even social movements? What are the impacts of citizen science? How do we build resilient communities? This bundle includes resources for a broad transdisciplinary audience of researchers, educators, and practitioners who are interested in improving existing programs or developing new ones.
- Citizen Science: Public Participation in Environmental Research
- Grassroots to Global: Broader Impacts of Civic Ecology
- Communicating Climate Change: A Guide for Educators
- Connecting the Drops: A Citizens’ Guide to Protecting Water Resources
Continue reading “BUNDLE WEEK: Kitty Liu’s 4 nature bundles!”